SELL ON MYBLUEPINK
In MyBluePink we discover new limited-time collections filled with best of the designs in our offered segments from around the world, at unbeatable prices.
Whether you are a vendor, manufacturer or supplier, simply sell your products on MyBluePink and become a part of our family with zero investment. Our experts offer exclusive training and support to seller for managing your portfolio in the easiest way.
We have third party service providers who provide logistics, cataloging support, product photo shoot and packaging materials. We have tie up with fulfillment services provider through which you can ensure faster delivery of your items, quality check by our experts and delightful packaging. Further best of payment terms to sellers will ensure win-win scenario for both sellers and MyBluePink.
Selling on MyBluePink is easy and entirely free. All you need is to register, list your catalogue and start selling your products.
We will acknowledge all your sincere efforts by offering fastest payment in industry along with other benefits based on your performance in key performance indexes. For ex: Stock availability on time, reviews, and total business in any particular quarter etc.
Gold Member: 7-10 business days from the date of order dispatch
Silver Member: 12-15 business days from the date of order dispatch
You decide the price of your products and we charge you a small fee on the successful orders you make.
Settlement amount (Seller) = Order Item Value –Marketplace Fee – GST on Marketplace Fee
*Settlement Amount = Amount will be credited to your bank account within 7-15 business days of dispatch
*Order Item Value = Selling price and Shipping charge paid by customer and excludes discount offered by Seller
*Marketplace Fee = Includes shipping fee, fixed fee and selling commission
*GST on Marketplace Fee = 18% of Marketplace Fee
Commission Fee: Percentage of Order item value (Depends on category & sub-category)
Shipping Fee: Calculated on the basis of product weight and shipping location
Collection Fee: Payment gateway or cash collection charges for every sale
Fixed Fee: Fee that MyBluePink charge on all transactions
To ensure ease of selling and the best possible customer experience, we mandate delivery to all customers via our logistics partners only. Our partner will pick the product from seller place and deliver to end customer.
Shipping fee is calculated on actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher. This is to account for items which are lightweight but occupy a lot of shipping space.
- How do I sell on MyBluePink?
Share below details on firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp on 8826300728. Our team will contact you once we have below
details and guide you for the further process:
- Shop / Company Name:
- Address for Product Pick up:
- Contact No:
- Bank Account Details:
- Product Category (For Ex: Clothing, Jewellery and Handbags etc) Once an order is received, pack the product and mark it as ‘Ready to Dispatch’. Our logistics partner will pick up the product and deliver it to the customer. MyBluePink will settle your payment within 7-15 business days based on your seller category.
- Why should I sell on MyBluePink?
- Although MyBluePink has recently entered into e-commerce segment but still offering best of the payment terms. You can also earn good incentives by achieving quarterly milestones. More details on incentives will be shared once you will register with us.
- Who can sell on MyBluePink?
- Anyone selling new and genuine products is welcome.
- Who decides the price of the products?
- You will set the price of your products. We will just add marketplace fee and GST.
- Who takes care of the delivery of my products?
- Our logistics partner will pick up the product from you and deliver it to the customer. All you need to do is keep it packed and ready for dispatch
- When can I start selling?
- After all the required documents have been verified and your seller profile is complete, you can start listing your products and start selling.
- How many listings are required to start selling?
- You are required to have a minimum of 3 listings (unique products) to start selling on MyBluePink.
- What is listing?
- Listing a product refers to filling out all the necessary information and adding images of the product so that a customer can make an informed buying decision.
- Who takes care of the delivery of my products?
- Our logistics partner will pick up the product from you and deliver it to the customer. All you need to do is keep it packed and ready for dispatch.
- How do I manage my orders on MyBluePink?
- We make it really easy for you to manage your orders. Whenever a customer places an order, we send you an e-mail or mobile alert. You need to pack the order and keep it ready for dispatch within the 24 Hours. Our logistics partner will contact you and pick the product from you.
- Does MyBluePink provide packaging material?
- We have tie up with best packaging material providers in the industry. You can request us for the packaging material on email@example.com or whatsapp (8826300728). We will provide you best good quality packaging material which impresses the customers and ensures your products remain undamaged.